- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Fixed salary + incentives.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
A male Computer Engineer is required for a petroleum service provider multinational group of companies with duties as follow:
- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Experience with developing, designing, testing, and debugging electronic circuits.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Develop and install software systems.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas