- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Alshaya IT is a diverse organisation supporting corporate, warehouse and retail specific IT infrastructure and systems. We have software teams creating and developing in-house applications and product teams optimising and integrating major third party solutions.
- The rate of growth across divisions and geographies means we are constantly evaluating how we provide robust, scalable and business enabling infrastructure and systems in line with global benchmark standards.
- The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing first line support to retail stores by configuring and installing Windows servers, upgrading and migrating operating systems and software applications, and handling user complaints and problems by providing ultimate solutions to meet their needs and requirements.
- Additionally you will manage backups, troubleshooting, and maintain secure data communication.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- A university degree in Computer Engineering or Electronics
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Windows Desktops and Server OS
- Knowledge of Windows administration
- Basic networking skills (Windows or Networking certification is an added advantage)
- IT hardware troubleshooting skills
- Secure data communication skills
- The ideal candidate will possess at least a basic working knowledge of SQL/Sybase and some experience in Micros RES 3700. You should also be willing and able to work shifts.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...