- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the role:
- To Successfully deliver EIT assigned project(s) on time and within budget, ensuring that the project objectives are met while adhering to the EIT PMO standard methodology. Includes the coordination with impacted business units, groups to manage change effectively to facilitate the realization of planned business benefits.
- Manage one or more cross functional projects of medium to high complexity while ensuring compliance to the EIT standard project management methodology, processes & tools ensuring business value delivery
- Ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectation
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers ensuring successful delivery from inception to service transition including organization change management and business benefits/value delivery
- Facilitate/Support Post Implementation review by business
- Professionally manage the vendor / implementation parter’s team members to successfully deliver the project.
- Regular plan & schedule monitoring of the project and reconcile with the baseline plan.
- Maintain risks & issues log and follow-up on the closure actions.
- Drive the project closure activities effectively including financials.
- Adopt the Agile Project Management practices manage the delivery with core Agile principles.
Leadership & Resource Management
- Effectively mobilize and manage project resources (manpower, equipment & material) and lead the team towards successful delivery of the project
- Allocate and assign project work assignments to resources in conjunction with the Delivery Head
- Manage relationships with key implementation vendors on projects; optimize engagement and drive execution through governance and the team
- Effective utilization of project team comprised of EIT FTs & contractual staff, mitigate team conflict and communication problems; motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Facilitate/Support the change management aspects by demonstrating high level of maturity, leadership skills & sense of business expectations
Governance & Communication
- Overall project governance and direction, implementing course corrections as needed. Dut
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About the person;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field; Project Management Certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum, Agile framework exposure & relevant Agile project delivery experience is required
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 10+ years IT Experience, including 5+ years demonstrated experience in successful delivery of medium to large scale projects; experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Must have Agile certification & experience in successful delivery of Agile projects.
- Candidate should have a good hands-on experience on project delivery using Waterfall, Agil & Hybrid model as necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral & written) and ability to deal with different levels of people within the organization, Expertise in Microsoft packages, including Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Exposure to Projects Online will be an added advantage.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...