- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
- You as a Customer Support Specialist will be part of the Motion Business operations team in Drives Business Line, based in Cairo, Egypt. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for accurate order processing and ensure customer satisfaction, complying with ABB guide lines.
- Ensuring successful operation of the order execution starting from the handover process till the order delivery (end to end process).
- Ensuring that customers is receiving accurate and timely delivery of products, systems and services.
- Maintaining good relationship with customers and informing them about production/system/service status and clarifying any questions regarding orders.
- Maintaining all the documentation related to the transportation and delivery to the customer in line with local regulations.
- Assisting with the pick-up and delivery of products to the foreign customers.
- Supporting the operational team to meet their monthly/yearly operational KPIs (Revenue, Earnings Before Interest Taxes and Amortization (EBITA), Operational Cashflow (OCF) and Networking Capital (NWC).
- Issuing all type of Letter of Guarantee (LG) and Letter of Credit (LC) and following up with financial department and bank.
- Sending weekly updates on finished goods to customer and following up with them to deliver their finished goods and ensuring that the collection cycle is accomplished in line with the PO payment terms.
- Following with customers regarding complaints and solve their problems until achieve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating with different internal teams (Financial, Logistics, Health & Safety, Supply chain Management, Technical, Sales and Factory operations) and ensuring the complete handling of the customer request.
- Acting as point of contact for internal as well as external enquiries by phone and email.
- Submitting of monthly on time delivery, Overdue payments collection, Inventory and Work In Progress (WIP) analysis reports.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB