- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Car/Transportation Allowance/Annual Bonus/Private medical insurance
About the Job
- Registration of the company's products at central administration of Pharmaceutical affairs.
- Follow-up the processing of the file with the supplier company.
- Prepare files and samples to be submitted to the central administration of the Pharmaceutical affairs to get the approvals.
- Follow the registration file and resolve any problems
- Communicate with external suppliers to request certificates to complete the required documents for registration.
- Follow-up dates to renew the license of the licensed products in time.
- Submit a request to modify product specifications as requested by the foreign supplier.
- Classify notifications and certificates and update data periodically.
- Receive complaints regarding the safety of the products from customers via sales department and passing them on to the supplier.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Medical Devices and Supplies Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
With headquarters in Cairo, GHALIOUNGUI Trading, has been operating its business of "importing, marketing and sale of specialized Medical and surgical products "ever since 1979. Serving the Governmental and private health care sectors all over Egypt. GHALIOUNGUI has been...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghalioungui