- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the Business Development activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Business Development budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
- Seeks out new real estate business development opportunities for multiple greenfield sites develops,
- coordinates and implements marketing plans designed to identify and capture new business opportunities that will maximize the utilization and revenue from land & assets .
- Identifies the desired end results and develops and implements the strategies and tactics to reach those objectives.
- Establishes and implements an integrated strategic planning process for business development.
- Oversees formulation, development, implementation and evaluation of a business development strategy to develop the greenfield sites and other land.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
5 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Academic and professional qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in business is a must.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management, or a related field is a plus.
- 5-6 years of progressively responsible experience in strategic business development that includes substantive work in the range of DUTIES in this job description.
- Logistics & Warehouse background is a must .
These 5-6 years of experience must include all of the following:
- (a) Experience successfully developing land and business
- (b) Specialized experience in strategic business management (planning, organizing, directing, monitoring and evaluating the business development process).