- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- A successful international school in Obour is looking to hire an experienced, enthusiastic teacher of Science for Key Stage 2 (UK curriculum).
- The successful candidate/s will be responsible for administering and facilitating the Science program for Years 4-6, including Primary Checkpoint.
- This will include standard responsibilities of classroom management, academic planning, assessment and reporting.
- Other responsibilities include attending required meetings, excursions, activities and daily routine duties.
- If you fit the description of the post offered, are a passionate teacher and a lifelong learner, and are looking for a new team to join, we look forward to connecting with you.
- Once we receive applications, we will be in touch with shortlisted candidates. Due to the number of applications we typically receive, we regret not being able to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least