- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Estimate a timescale and Cost for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met
- Ensure a project runs on schedule and that material supplies are sufficient
- Ensure that work is completed as scheduled and to identify schedule-associated cost trends for management attention and action
- Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
- Prepare & Review contract baseline schedule and/or revised schedules using scheduling software
- Coordinate all resources and manpower requirements with head office
- Analyze project progress versus baseline program and identify/ forecast delays and risks
- Reviewing time schedules submitted by different contractors for approval.
- Attending meetings with consultants and Contractors to discuss progress of work to be finished and discussion of implementation problems.
- Follow Up Projects Progress, Monitoring day to day work progress and Prepare Weekly and Monthly Projects Progress Reports.
- Plan for budget required for the project and create various budget heads to document and monitor the expenses
- Create variance reports (Schedule Variance and Cost Variance - usually Earned Value Method (EMV) is used for this) at various stages of the project to analyze deviations
- Create Project Closing Reports
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Misr Technology Services (MTS) is a Private Shareholding company in charge of Developing and Implementing The Single Window Project which Computerized all the Customs in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MTS
MTS is engaged in a 20 years contract to realize a national platform that covers...