- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The purpose of this job is to utilize technical expertise in providing first- line support, monitoring, and providing maintenance.
- To support, monitor and maintain solution, systems and scheduled jobs.
- To recommend continuous improvements of solutions.
- To provide second-line support for issues raised
- To respond quickly and effectively to meet customers’ needs.
- To provide notifications, escalations, status updates, and problem reporting as required.
- To provide customer support via telephone and e-mail.
- To install, configure, and administer various operating systems.
- To use strong troubleshooting skills in isolating and solving problems.
- Develop self and staff in line with changes in technology affecting systems, equipment and procedures relevant to the role in order to maintain knowledge levels required to do the job
- To perform any other duties requested by the Direct Manager.
- Adherence to procedures and guidelines
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university Communications engineering or computer science background is a MUST
- From 0 to 2 year of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of the Linux operating system (configuring and troubleshooting).
- Familiarity with the Linux servers and related technologies such as: Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Exim, Postfix, SpamAssassin, Bind,DNS.
- Strong Understanding of networking.
- Good command of English language
About this Company
TE data is Egypt's largest IP based data communications carrier with a national network and a regional vision.
See all Careers and Jobs at WEData
TE data S.A.E. was established late 2001 by Telecom Egypt (Incumbent Operator of Egypt) to act as its data communications and Internet arm.