- Experience Needed:
4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Support in facilitating Budget processes and Rolling Forecast processes, co-ordinate with business units for timely reporting of FC with accuracy to ESPRIT.
- Support Head of Controlling in preparation of the basis for planning rounds especially for support functions. Ensuring regional adherence to the planning guidance, reporting set up, charging concepts etc.
- Prepare financial analysis of key figures Budget v/s Forecast v/s Actuals for an entity.
- Coordinate with function heads for their functional planning – Budget, quarterly forecast and alignment with respective HQ coordinator.
- Support local function heads/management with complete transparency of support function costs, headcount, Allocations and any deviations.
- Manage annual Spiridon system re-organization in close coordination with business units, GBS, IT teams (mapping of depth structures, CC/PC creation, changes implementation etc.)
- Routine BA tasks for Support functions like – Approval of invoices, Intercompany service agreements, charging’s, Accruals, review of balance sheets etc.
- General MIS: Prepare other adhoc analysis and information as per requirements by CF R management or Country CFO’s.
4 to 6 years
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Finance, Business administration or similar.
- At least minimum 4-6 years of experience in controlling, financial analysis, good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and networking skills are must.
- You are a results-oriented team player with a focus on accuracy as well as a pro-active attitude.
- Knowledge regarding Siemens reporting processes-e.g. ESPRIT, Budgeting, Planning, FC process, support function controlling is an added advantage.
- SAP systems knowledge is an added advantage.
- Key requirement is the ability to prioritize activities, comply deadlines with highest quality.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS