- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Young children learn from playing, problem solving, questioning, and experimenting. Preschool teachers use play and other instructional techniques to teach children about the world. For example, they use storytelling and rhyming games to teach language and vocabulary. They may help improve children’s social skills by having them work together to build a neighborhood in a sandbox.
- Prepare children for elementary school by introducing concepts they will explore further in their lives
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, cognitive, and social skills
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of the administration
- Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Teachers applying for this position should:
- Be child care oriented and love to work with children of the age of two to four years old.
- Be willing to learn new learning methodologies.
- Have excellent command of spoken English.
- Be a team player.
- Be enthusiastic about dealing with young children.
About this Company
It is not just any place, it is THE place where you can stop worrying about your child's future learning.. At Invento we don't just give children information, but rather we teach them how to get the information they need themselves. We grow them to be self-dependent, curious...
See all Careers and Jobs at Invento Montessori Home