- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
French, German, Italian, Spanish
About the Job
- Provides front end non-technical support for Dell Technology's Internal and External Customers.
- Follows call/chat handling procedures to ensure excellence in customer service. Work hours comprise of shift patterns, weekends, and holidays to cover a 24 X 7 period.
- Create, research and update service requests.
- Execute Business Continuity procedures if needed, according to established protocols. Business Continuity to be defined as Disaster Recovery operations due to a variety of reasons, i.e. problems with the network, operating system, telephony, etc.
- Implement escalation procedures as required.
- Inspect and influence global process alignment for incident management.
- Interface with Global support teams and Field personnel.
- Performs contract entitlement checking and works with customer to establish PO documentation for services if the customer is not entitled for service.
- Performs Tiered Services enforcement based upon customer's contract level and routes these customers to appropriate service teams
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Our story began with two technology companies and one shared vision: to provide greater access to technology for people around the world. Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over, fueled by the desire to drive human progress through technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at DELL EMC