- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
A Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. He/She must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, posting and reviewing our social media channels, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Details of Function:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Minimum 5 visits for different targets shall be carried every week to secure meetings and present demos.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Handle tasks correctly and quickly for other team members.
- Uses all available tools and technologies.
- Secure all companies’ data and resources.
- Cooperates with other teams.
- Cooperates with Implementers.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Education Healthcare and Medical Services
Candidate should meet the following
- Excellent command of English.
- Able to work in Cairo for 4 days a week.
- Can work in a team or individually.
- Can work under pressure.
- Seeking stability.
- Proven inside/outside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- BSc degree or equivalent.
- Own a car is a plus.
About this Company
Wide Horizons Company was established as an individual facility in the year of 2003 after a long work experience in the different fields of information technology and communication services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wide Horizons
Since the first glance, Wide Horizons gained more experience due to many...