- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Planning and managing all procedures related to the stores and supervise all inventory management.
- Participating in the meetings of the Board Directors and expressing opinions on the results, decisions and participation in the formulation of the company's main objectives and plans.
- Follow up the storage procedures and preservation of stored materials in their condition and ensure that they are not damaged or lost or decreased or change the specifications and provide a suitable place using the means required and special places.
- Follow-up of occupational safety and health functions related to management.
- Responsible for establishing warehouse records according to the company's policy.
- Prepare the appropriate budget for the stores department within the limits available.
- Conducting a periodic inventory of the stores and submitting report to the financial management.
- Submit a weekly report to the financial director to show what has been done and what has been postponed with a reason.
- Responsible for the planning and executive programs of the stores and follow up the implementation of these plans, which ultimately serve to achieve the main objectives of the company.
- To carry out any work within the limits of his functions assigned to him according to the need of work.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
EGYPTIAN COMPANY FOR INTEGRATED CONTRACTING.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC )
ECIC was established in 1981 for the sole purpose of fulfilling the need of the Egyptian market for road construction companies. In no time ECIC became one of the leading and respected contracting companies in Egypt...