- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service.
Provides administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager
Assists in developing and implementing Company’s Administration policies and procedures
- Control and administer the supplies of stationery and office materials by making relative requests, revise deliveries, arrange storage area and distribute to the concerned as required.
- Arrange for the section/department meetings and organize the manager’s diary as appropriate
- Receive, stamp, distribute and dispatch all incoming/outgoing correspondence and mail.
- Answer telephone calls, deal with inquiries, take messages, receive visitors and arrange appointments as necessary.
- Organize/maintain the section filing system or archives where applicable, maintain their library and update the computer records to ensure easy retrieval and to produce summary/statistical reports
- Takes, distributes, and maintains records of department meeting minutes
- Maintains office file management system and databases as needed.
- Preparing offers and pricing sheets
- Manage, track and maintain shipments to ensure reaching destinations in the proper time.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Import and Export
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Communication skills ,and contacts with other departments in the work structure
- Two years of experience in related business.
- Ensure confidentiality of information/files as required by superiors.
- Provision of assistance to customers, co-workers and other staff as required to meet their objectives and complete their assignments.
- Proficiency in English language (written/ spoken)
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, PPT, Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Teamwork and developing consensus
- Creative and innovative techniques for performing assignments
- Business correspondence formatting
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Basic mathematical computations, accounting and record keeping
- Time management
- Computer applications related to the work;
- Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment
- Fresh graduate candidates are welcomed.
- Being resident in Maadi is a plus.