- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 2 Months Bonus
About the Job
The Merchandiser Role Includes The Following:
- Bridging the cultural gap between our customers and the factories, especially when technical issues and production problems need to be addressed simultaneously.
- Negotiate prices and deliveries / capacities with the factories on behalf of our customers.
- Set Up a plan for processing any new order or development, which includes things needed from customer and when it is needed, as well as things needed from factory and when it is needed, the purpose of this plan is to ensure smooth process and on time delivery. We call it Time & Action plan.
- Follow up on all the development process and Approvals, and make sure that it is done in a timely manner and up to the customer standards.
- After all approvals are obtained, Merchandiser & QA set up a meeting with the factory, which we call it pre-production meeting the purpose of this meeting, is to make sure that factory has the most updated and correct information about an order/style.
- In terms of shipping the final product, Merchandiser coordinates between factory or factories and the freight forwarder, steam line or airline to make sure that goods are handed over in a timely manner to make the vessel Or Flight date, as well as to achieve best container utilization.
- Reviewing the factory shipping documents to make sure that all information is complete and correct, before sending the documents to customer.
- Depends on each customer needs, Merchandiser keeps our customers updated through a reporting system we agree upon.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion