- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- In permanent contact with customers, Retail Accountants are in charge of ringing up product sales and receiving payments. Depending on the type of business, their duties may vary quite a bit.
In general, their day-to-day duties involve the following:
- Greeting customers.
- Reserving items for customers and write down all customers data.
- Establishing or identifying prices of goods.
- Keying in or scanning the price of merchandise.
- Determining the total price.
- Receiving payments.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Following and checking the mail hour by hour and reply on any requested report.
- Send a daily and monthly report for all transactions happened through the day.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least