- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Accountant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
- Handle accounts payable & vendor’s inquiries.
- Review payments by verifying documentation, and approvals.
- Reviewing construction extracts ensuring alignment with contracts and report violations for corrective action.
- Review ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Following internal controls.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Review bank statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at GUC
German University in Cairo/Deutsche Universität in Kairo has been established in 2002 in cooperation with the State Universities of Ulm and Stuttgart, under the patronage of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts,...