Skills And Tools:
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Recruit and hire new employees
- Train new employees
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
- Minimum 10 years of experience, 3 of them as an Accounting Manager.
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases.
- Ability to multi task.
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Accounting Manager - Automotiv...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza11 hours ago
- Accounting Manager - RetailConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago