- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Leaves + Transportation Allowance - Available Residence For Non-Locals - Successful Career Path-Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for the general administration of pharmacy, supervising staff, and advising clients.
- Ensure that customer complaint are dealt with efficiently and in accordance with the policy of the pharmacy.
- Provide health care and advice to clients regarding the side effects of medication, dosage and appropriate storage.
- Overseeing the application of its rules and policies in the pharmacy.
- Ensuring that the stock level is maintained and that the stock meets the needs of the pharmacy.
- Supervise packaging and packaging procedures and put labels on medical and cosmetic products according to the pharmacy policy to ensure quality and safety.
- Supervising the implementation of activities and promotional activities.
- Achieve the target monthly sales percentage.
- Prepare a report on any shortage or damage to the products and ensure the validity of the products.
- Ensure that all employees understand their responsibilities.
- Ensure that all employees are well trained.
- Follow up the latest developments in the field of pharmacy and new medicines and use.
- Madinaty - Nasr city
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at sehha pharmacy
To build pharmacies chain that deservedly hits:
Clients' top expectations.
Market's premiere occupation
Quality standards' best implementation.
All in a sincere devotion to contribute in improving health care and leveling up with...