- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Candidate for this position will support the Contact Center section across the Middle East by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on our product and responding to all further inquires; promoting the product and further services to maximise sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
By using a professional yet friendly approach this person will use their expertise, medical background and training to provide excellent Customer service.
- Handles customers’ enquiries, requests and complaints in a positive effective manner whilst ensuring company’s branding and corporate image are reflected in a positive manner and as per approved quality standards.
- Responds to customers’ incoming calls pertaining to all kinds of enquiries, requests, and complaints timely and accurately to reflect a positive image of the company.
- Provides accurate information about the company’s products
- Handles customers’ complaints of different nature, identifies and prioritizes problems according to complexity, and provides immediate solutions accordingly.
- As needed, escalates complaints to concerned parties in Contact Center or any other division and follows up on action taken.
- Promotes the company’s products and services and convert leads to proper contacts ensuring monthly targets are met thus increasing the revenue and sales.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
S&T is a Medical Capital Equipment, Consumables and Healthcare products distributor with Facilities in 8 Osman Abdelhafeez, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt. It is Part of a Group of companies that includes, CITC, ALA, and City Pharmacy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Scientific and Trading Medical