- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review team output to achieve clean, documented, well designed and tested code follow software development best practices and standards.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies to develop internal work.
- Design software solutions that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards.
- Contribute to and leads design, architecture, process and development discussions.
- Champion and improve the continuous integration and deployment of software within and across the team.
- Coaching, guiding, and providing regular feedback to the team to achieve their optimum performance levels.
- Monitor and manage a deployment team including their projects and performance.
- Clear and transparent communications to both the team and the management.
- Being responsible for product development, delivery deadlines management and end-user satisfaction across multiple projects.
- Scope project goals with a work breakdown structure (WBS) and estimation efforts to identify cost and timetables.
- Efficiently and effectively align the team to meet the schedule and fulfill commitments.
- Cooperate with BA, QA, and Customer support to provide support to customer's objectives and goals in a professional and organized manner.
- Proactively monitor and identify metrics that can effectively report the overall health of projects and systems to mitigate risk and resolve issues before they are experienced by internal/external stakeholders.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified