- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Control and monitor all farm operations to achieve farm AOP on volume, quality and cost
- Maintain and ensure the quality and integrity of raw materials (chemicals, seeds, fertilizers and packaging to ensure compliance with PepsiCo standard
- Operate Smart Agro software (VISTEX) in the farm
- Apply best storage condition for stored seeds to monitor sprouting and waste in cold stores
- Sustain fertilizers consumption using plant tissue analysis and soil analysis technique
- Operates (DACOM-disease forecasting) to control and optimize chemicals application to comply with food safety standard.
- Execute & monitor trials for new products related to agro production to find alternatives with low cost and higher efficiency
- Operating water management system (Irri-MAX technology) to sustain water consumption
- Optimize agro harvesters with the IRD technology (Impact Recording Device)
- Monitoring the crop performance and present the required reports
- Conduct full risk assessment for farm fields before planting ensure it is free of (chemical and physical) contamination and follow up corrective actions to eliminate any food safety risk.
- Approve or reject raw materials issuance to production according to plans.
- Implement food safety systems standards in the farm to ensure potato yields meet PepsiCo standard.
- Following up plans progress and report deviations to management and report corrective actions progress.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico