- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for Utilities Maintenance scope in the plant and waste water treatment plan and managing technician performance KPIs, technical skills to support achieving plant Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
- Review, enhance and ensure proper execution of Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Responsible for applying PepsiCo Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) standards in all utilities areas by utilities team in order to achieve zero safety incidents.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for the no-stock items (Local-Foreign) and services and ensure delivery on-time.
- Responsible for waste water treatment plant (WWTP) operation and maintenance to comply with EHS standards.
- Responsible for all plant utilities equipment (Transformers – (MV) Medium Voltage Switch Gear and Low Voltage (LV) distribution Panels – Air Compressors – Absorption Chillers – Diesel Emergency Generators) operation and maintenance to ensure reliable service to the production lines.
- Responsible for utilities workshop equipment and assets and ensure keeping its proper condition.
- Review bi-annually spare parts items and ensure that critical items is available on stock.
- Responsible for applying AIB standards in utilities areas and Workshop.
- Responsible for updating skill matrix for utilities team and arrange a proper training plan filling the gap.
- Prepare annual budget for utilities bills (Water – Fuel – Electricity) and follow up consumptions on daily basis to ensure sustainable performance from cost perspective.
- Prepare AOP for Environmental KPIs (Water – Energy Consumptions) and follow up consumptions on daily basis to ensure sustainable performance.
- Annual review for plant assets register and update idle assets.
- Ensure of applying PepsiCo Engineering standard (Electrical – Mechanical – Civil).
- Study the utilities related KAIZENs and ensure implementation of approved ones.
- Ensure implementation of (PeMM) PepsiCo Maintenance Methodology standards to achieve external PeMM assessment score targets.
- Ensure implementation of (PM) Preventive Maintenance pillar in Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM) journey and supporting Production Team in (AM) Autonomous Maintenance pillar to achieve external audit score targets.
- Ensure implementation of SAP-PM module.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico