##Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years of Techno-functional person who has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
- Supply Chain business processes knowledge and concepts.
- Strong Supply Chain business processes knowledge and concepts.
- Candidate must have Implementation/Support hands on experience minimum in any of the following 5 modules - EBS SCM Modules like Inventory, Purchasing, Sourcing, Iprocurement, isourcing, Order Management, Warehouse management and Cost Management
Technical Skill Set.
- Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle EBS SCM.
- Technically Strong with Skills in SQL, PLSQL
- Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle SCM.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer’s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
- Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
- Strong team player so you leverage each other’s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
- Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features – and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
- High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
- Self driven and result oriented
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong customer support and relation skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Focus on relationships (internal and external)
- Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Confident and decisive
- Values Expertise (maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
- Organizational skills
- Values and enjoys coaching/knowledge transfer ability
- Values and enjoys teaching technical courses
- A Bachelor*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with five years related experience. Experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools is important.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle