- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverable.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners.
- Review and update existing contracts.
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties.
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed.
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipping).
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records.
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts.
- Managing the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies.
- Issuing bills, receipts and invoices for the signed contracts.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key—even for physical locations—it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform transactions into meaningful...
See all Careers and Jobs at NCR Corporation