- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The role, is responsible for driving account management across IMK for key digital partners, as well as driving MasterCard’s engagement with industry organizations - and as a result driving growth in MasterCard revenue with Egypt Digital Players.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for supporting the growth and business development efforts related to the Mastercard Digital Ecosystem(MPG Pltform) in Egypt.
The role is responsible for signing and executing signed partnership/commercial deals with Mastercard Digital Partners across multiple markets. Including developing and executing new and innovative digital payment business models and ecosystems.
The incumbent will be responsible for cross matrix collaboration and exercising leadership in driving core revenue and product cross sales across Mastercard including active collaboration and partnership with local account management and or market development teams to drive execution.
Additionally the role will,
- Contribute to the achievement of the customer’s sales and net revenue targets including designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers.
- Assist with analysis of the customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis including Budgeting, Strategic Account planning and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Collaborate with the cross functional team members and country teams to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Execution of Strategic Account Commercial Deals and /or Strategic Partnership agreements.
- Work with Business Owners, Executive Sponsors and Finance to clearly define strategic initiatives and priorities, set objectives, financial goals, funding requirements, and key performance indicators to measure success. (split into near term and long term priorities)
- Lead multiple customer projects across MENA in collaboration of MEA regional teams, quickly grasp new ideas and simplify strategy into specific actions with clear accountability and roadmap
- Exercise strong judgment and organization skills to prioritize and replan activities so that critical path tasks and deliverables are not delayed
- Own the customer’s P & L including Budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting across all clusters (MEA wide)
- Responsible for reviews of the overall performance of the group, and also for managing the relationship and profitability as per the commercial deal.
- Responsible for all administrative and operational issues for the partner.
- Develop & sell new opportunities with the Strategic Partners with the view to accelerate business growth – to increase MasterCard share and volume and identifying new revenue streams
- Own the co-creation and development of new business models, value propositions and /or innovative ecosystems in collaboration with the customer, internal stakeholders and /or external third party providers as required.
- Accountable for the growth KPIs for the Egypt ecosystem from a business development and portfolio optimisation standpoint, positing and leveraging it as a key enabler for the Egypt ecosystem in Egypt.
- Ownership of developing account plans, GTM deliverables for defined group of key merchants, in collaboration with the IMK regional teams
- Develop new business opportunities/ sales pipeline leveraging full suite of MasterCard products and solutions, including co-brands, prepaid and commercial products, MasterPass, Advisors’ services and other MasterCard products service innovations or enhancements
- Develop financial modelling and business cases for identified opportunities
- Develop strong working relationships with key influencers at merchant and with MasterCard support teams (e.g., IMK regional teams, product dev. teams, market dev. teams, etc.)
- Work with MasterCard cross functional teams to identify new segment and product opportunities and develop/ execute bespoke propositions to maximize penetration with merchants/ industry
- Strive for broadening a strategic partnership with a global presence
- Execute flawlessly through collaboration with key constituents both internally (market development, global products & solutions, legal, franchise and finance teams), as well as external resources (customers and merchants, regulators and third party service providers) to en
More than 5 years
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard