- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Restaurant Manager Plans, organizes, controls and directs the work of employees in the Hotel’s All-Day or Fining Dining Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, supervisors and assistant managers in the Hotel’s All Day or Fine Dining Restaurant to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- The ability to work closely with the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
More than 3 years
About this Company
The story of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which opened its first hotel in 1961, is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. The Canadian-based company has, for more than 50 years, transformed the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts