- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop, design, and deploy web-based applications based on business requirements and aligned functionalities
- Implement and configure interface concepts for projects facing different back-ends and systems
- Assure scalability, availability, reliability, and security of the application by conducting thorough Alpha & Beta testing
- Ensure that the solution meets internal and external compliance & security standards
- Keep up-to-date with market trends & UX innovations
- Manage process of updating product catalog working with external data team
- Assess control issues/gaps and coordinate/track them using appropriate tools
- Perform development life cycle including but not limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews.
- Develop and maintain all system documentation
- Develop and monitor system and data health reports to proactively identify issues with systems or data
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The significance of establishing a university, including research centers, especially in the North of Sinai, is not only due to the lack of such universities in this area but also to the special importance of having a world-class education to support the economic development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sinai University