- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Roles and responsibilities :
- Responsible for meeting monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics, such as:
- Repair short completion lead time
- High repair quality.
- Daily Technicians’ Productivity
- Service Center Expenses
- Manage spare parts warehouse and ensure stock counting accuracy.
- Train and develop service center technicians.
- Preparing annual budgets and monitor quarter performance accordingly.
- Direct continuous improvement activities to maximize efficiency and eliminate waste throughout the operation.
- Work cross functionally with other company departments to ensure best service quality for external customers
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
LG’s innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs are an investment in the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at LG Electronics
LG Electronics, Inc. is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances.
With 117 operations around...