- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To formulate ,develop and & direct the implementation of all Commercial activities including marketing and sales & provide strategic plans for all subjected departments & develop measurement tools to monitor its performance against standards to recommend corrective plans that enable the company to meet its business objectives within & directs commercial managers & staff to reach maximum level of achievement to meet targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the overall sales strategy for the company and ensure the development of necessary programs and systems that result in sound implementation of such strategy
- Develop the necessary sales policies and standards that will increase sales effectiveness as well as customer satisfaction
- Establish and ensure the implementation of the optimal sales mix that results in higher profit margins & maximizes the profitability of the company.
- Develop a plan for wholesales increase through surveying potential new customers either in the whole-sellers or distributors through utilizing sales force, routes planning and field visits to assure collection of actual sales needs
- Ensure that the sales of the organization are generated with high quality, cost-effective and responsive service to the customers, whole-sellers, and distributors.
- Develop a solid training system for the sales force to enforce Saab's sales philosophy, values & standards in delivering customer needs.
- Formulate and direct the implementation of company distribution policies.
- Assist in the formulation of corporate credit policy and ensure that no deviation by sales organization or customers happens.
- Monitor and coach sales staff and organize sales departments to ensure the efficiency of operation, promotion of good working conditions and good employee morale.
7 to 10 years