- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
With global focus, our Program Management professionals are responsible for management of projects within RSA Global Services from concept through definition and development to launch across multiple products and business segments.
- Works under the general direction of either a Program Delivery Lead/Director.
- Coordinates programs/solutions through opportunity analysis, business case development, detailed technical requirements delivery, development, product acceptance, and launch readiness.
- Maintains and submits clear and concise activity/progress/time recording reports to customers, management, and internal stakeholders.
- Ensures programs/projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Communicates to all RSA concerned parties any existing or potential customer escalation issues.
- Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Recommends changes in the product development process and implements changes as directed
- Holds responsibility for achieving the RSA Bar of Excellence as the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Dell EMC develops, delivers, and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions, and services. It offers enterprise storage systems and software deployed in storage area networks (SAN), networked attached storage (NAS), unified storage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dell EMC