- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- He will announce the policies and procedures adopted for his administration and convey them to his subordinates on a permanent and clear basis.
- He shall also submit the necessary recommendations to his superiors according to the work requirements. He shall abide by the application of safety and occupational health and safety measures.
- Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Site Electrical Engineer plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all electrical related works of the project, to ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Daltex was founded in 1964, by the visionary Dr. A. Samir El Naggar, who managed to utilize the developments in Egypt's economical advances to be able to built on it and take the advantage that Egypt plays and what the role of Daltex has tried to be involved and be part of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Daltex