- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Estimate and prepare DTP projects.
- Use DTP software to produce a layout for each page of the publication.
- Produce graphics such as diagrams, charts and tables.
- Provide desktop application support (e.g., file conversions, scanning, OCR, graphics importing, and document breakout/assembly)
- Check DTP work done by other in-house and freelancers.
- Create guides to be used in DTP projects.
- Perform QA tasks.
- Prepare evaluation sheets & reports for DTP work.
- Respond to & implement client’s feedback.
- Support our clients by providing expert advice and respond to the questions that are related to DTP projects.
- Discussing DTP quality with the team.
- Monitor, develop, and coach new team members.
- Perform other localization tasks as required by management.
- Fixed Net Salary.
- Medical insurance (100% coverage).
- Social insurance.
- 2 Days off.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Publishing and Printing Translation and Localization
About this Company
Located at the centre of the Dynamic, Vibrant Egypt, L10N House is a fast growing company to meet and exceed your requirements. Thanks to our unique approach, our passion and our relentless commitment, the company has witnessed a steady and constant growth. We pride that we...
See all Careers and Jobs at L10N House, LTD.