- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supporting the development of global/regional common processes and CoE hub implementation
- Guiding and influencing the local business to make best use of COE Hub capabilities and services in optimizing end-to-end business processes.
- Performing Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) based on customer requirements and designing, implementation and maintenance of automated tools/reports.
- Responsible for financial Cost Accounting, including product standard costing, maintenance and absorption analysis.
- Performing Functional and Legal Entity Controlling for special projects
- Facilitating the exchange of know-how and best practices between the COE’s including the best practice and optimization Supporting the definition and roll-out of key performance indicators and monitoring measurement compliance.
- Benchmarking of KPI’s measuring cost efficiency, level of standardization and customer satisfaction along with process design benchmarking.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB