- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
At MoneyFellows, we believe that the Senior Full-stack developer is one key player forming behind the scenes functionality and features delivered to end-users through many integrations, API development and micro-services while shaping how our web and cross-platform mobile applications delivered to users using modern frameworks and tools. Also, integrating third-parties and external solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Translate product features to seamless application pages and functions.
- Develop cross-platform and cross-browser features.
- Develop robust and scalable APIs.
- Integrate and consume internal / external services and APIs.
- Investigate and research new frameworks, services and tools.
- Profile, tune, scale and optimize execution of existing queries and functions.
- Deploy & maintain Basic Infrastructure and cloud services.
- Mentor the team members and delegate the work appropriately.
- Maintain better career for team successors.
- You will have the full opportunity to change the way the world's financial services work for future.
- Great opportunity to be part of a booming rockstar Fin-tech start-up with a detailed plan for growing globally.
- Feel the impact of the product you build on your family and friends everyday.
- We have a diversity of great cultures in an impressive work environment.
- Empowering is one of our core values that we follow.
- Breathtaking view is not an option. We carefully choose where and how to work.
- Since food is our daily hobby, we delegated Mumm to take care of us having discounted delicious meals.
- We have a great sense of autonomy having a real work life balance & working remotely.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Join us in changing the way the world's financial services work.
See all Careers and Jobs at MoneyFellows
MoneyFellows is a booming rockstar Fin-tech start-up that really helps people's lives by facilitating financial services. MoneyFellows is a collaborative group lending and savings platform. It is a...