- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Process contractors payment applications for monthly billings
- Monthly review of job cost activity ensuring consistent and proper coding.
- Monitor fixed asset activity in detail. Generate month-end depreciation and amortization entries.
- Handle and process all aspects of construction payables, including coding, processing contract award work sheets and maintenance of the job cost chart of accounts
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
BUILDIN is an integrated , multi-Discipline civil engineering and architectural service provider operates in several core business sectors :-
See all Careers and Jobs at BuildIn
Architectural design and finishing
concrete diamond cutting
Structural strengthening and repairing
Thermal moisture , protection and fire-stop