- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Plan & supervise the day-to-day handover activities to customers.
- Manage the customer “snag list” i.e. comments, requests, etc, and address them through proper communication, follow up, coordination and escalation with the related departments.
- Manage all telecommunications, requests and monitoring efficiency.
- Create and implement handover process for all projects.
- Handle project Consolidation requests and sensitive customer based projects.
- Create job description and KPI’S for the CRM team members.
- Create incentive structure and plans for the CRM department
- Handle collection team in all aspects of collecting outstanding amounts.
- Prepare a weekly/monthly /quarterly reports to Senior Management.
- Manage hand over and fit out process of 5 projects.
- Handle all escalated cases and obtain the needed approvals from upper management.
- Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained with clients.
- Contribute with the Head of legal department to take further collection actions with delinquent debtors; File legal cases, Issuing Default notice& termination notice, Proceed Termination actions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other