- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
- Instructor will lecture students the basics, history, and principles of animation software.
- Instructor will teach students the different animation techniques of the different types of software
- Instructor will teach students the script to render techniques, how to work with layers, animation, animating texts and shapes, etc…
- Instructor will teach students how to create Gifs, how to create storylines, how to create character designs based on geometric shapes, and how to create the necessary steps for storyboarding.
- The position will focus on helping students to develop their understanding of the complex world of contemporary commercial media production through all disciplines.
- Instructor will teach students the different animation techniques of the different types of software.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Animation Computer Software Training and Coaching
- Must hold a bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Applied Arts, Computer Science or any other related field
- Must have good command in English.
Must have solid background in the following software:
- After Effects
- Cinema 4d
- Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge in Toon Boom, Davinci Resolve is a Plus
- Graduates from MSA or GUC is a Plus
About this Company
KEMET is the first Art & Design institute in Egypt and MEA that provides uniquely integrated design courses and diplomas, built on traditional disciplines, but meet the future with a creative, career-focused educational experience.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kemet Art & Design