- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Management Consulting Marketing and Advertising