- Experience Needed:
4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Understanding the business requirement of the organization
- Preparation of Blue print for implementing the project.
- Implementation of the project.
- Validate the reports requirements
- Validate any changes in customize.
- Provide training to end-user.
- Sort out day to day queries of end users.
- Enhancement of the SAP for end user based on requirement.
- Attend meetings with the management.
- Gather Information on their current business processes and prepare a document.
- Gather information on their business requirements and prepare.
- Data Mapping-Mapping the source data element for each data element in the target environment.
- Integration with other sap modules.
- Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Document on requirements gathered during workshops which is nothing but Business Blueprint.
- Functional testing and Integration Testing.
- Configure Global settings and Enterprise structure settings.
- Configure G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting.
- Prepare End user training Document.
- Prepare workflow which is nothing but sequence of business processes flow to complete the project within defined scope, budget and time.
- Production support after the product goes Live
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Textile and Clothing