- Experience Needed:
3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Assist the Home Delivery Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the home delivery department.
- Ensure to maintain waiting time to provide good shopping experience to customers.
- Ensure process efficiency in booking and goods handover process.
- Prepare appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Deliver and Assembly needs/In field service providers.
- Assist the home delivery manager in preparing the annual budget for delivery/ assembly needs and goods flow based on the projected annual sales targets provided.
- Maintain the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
- Prepare plan to increase the productivity of service providers.
People Management and Development
- Motivate the home delivery staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the home delivery team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the HD department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings.
- Support the home delivery manager in managing the team by participating with their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews.
- Monitor attendance of the home delivery co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
- Act as administrator and be a super user for analysing the data
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
What's more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share IKEA values every day
- Post Graduate
- 3-4 years relevant experience, retail preferred
- Computer literate
- Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...