- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Business Services - Other Computer Software
About this Company
Tanmeyah is a fast-growing, high-street lender operating on a local level to provide comprehensive microfinance solutions to lower-income business owners across Egypt who would otherwise have no access to the banking sector.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tanmeyah