- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for leading the projects technically from the early phases of planning till the delivery of the production system
- Responsible for software applications design according to design best practices and customer needs.
- Ensure all the technical team has full understanding of the project design.
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements adhering to the design document of the project.
- Report accurate and clear status about technical team progress, challenges, risks and recommendation.
Coaching & Technical guidance:
- Responsible for providing full coaching, technical guidance, and support for all the technical team members during the project.
- Manage multiple projects and handle different tasks simultaneously.
- Assessing the quality of all project technical deliverables.
- Steering the team into focusing on creating a highly maintainable applications.
- Communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Performs code reviews and recommends necessary rework.
- §Responsible for the code being developed by the developers.
Commitment, Flexibility & Dedication:
- Deliver tasks on time and within project plan with the agreed quality standards.
- Flexible to adapt with unplanned changes in timelines, business requirements, quality standard or any other activity that might threat the overall project delivery.
- Co-operate with other team members to achieve project targets.
- High dedication with putting the business first and ability to set the right priority for the benefit of our business.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone