- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Work with tech lead to design and program new solutions in the whole spectrum of virtual reality related software: from user interaction, interfaces and devices to functionalities like physics and AI.
- Rewrite existing systems as directed for increased functionality, reduced memory usage, and increased performance
- Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize on applicable console, PC, mobile, and Web platforms.
- Research, Develop, and Implement current virtual reality software technologies in the industry
- Build on current technology and implement better solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction
- Software development of real-time 3D VR/AR User Interfaces
- Developing and testing new tools and applications
- Write well-commented, unit-tested code
- Design, review, and maintain functional specifications, wireframes, etc.
- Collaborate with clients, art team, and programming team
- Identify, investigate, and report problems for bug tracking
- Develop gameplay, tools, and networking logic for VR and AR applications
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Digital Capital is a small and dynamic E-Commerce business with a fresh spirit that thrives on its employees’ success. Being part of the Digital Capital family means that you will have all the tools and the nurturing to support you with not only your work but also your wellbeing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Capital