- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
1. Packing List:
Divided into two parts as below:
- Receiving all shipments bills and matching it by all Invoices of each company.
- As it consists of amount and content of the boxes of each invoice number by the classification Men, Women, boy, girl, ready wear, accessories
- Translate the contents of the boxes in English and Arabic as well.
The Second Part:
- Divide each invoice to the total bill destination
- Direct the invoice number and where to go to which store to give a clear picture
- Clarify what has been received and has not been received yet.
- After finishing the above process every department took a copy from the receipts:
- A copy For the Finance to prove purchases.
- Copy to Logistic manager to send them to the Demodulator
- Copy to Internal auditor to deal with taxes
- Copy to the system Admin to make sure he input all items in the system.
2. The Product Defects:
- Receive the defected item by the approval of the brand manager to address the parent company to solve the problem
- Attached every problem separately with the company code and a clear picture of the defected item
- Monitor the company response either to receive compensation or to be rejected
- If the parent company will compensate the item by sending it with C/N after we destroyed the item, or by sending another alternative item.
- For accessories, we repair it locally if it an easy problem, or we send it to them for repair.
- Arrange and regulate the movement of drivers, cargo and the alteration of the stores to all branches and shops including Alexandra Stores.
- Searching for a shipping company for internal transportation by getting better service to keep the goods transmitted.
- Following, organizing the car maintenance, gasoline by follow-up dates.
- Follow up the shops and office requests
- Follow up all permit papers for every shop's (permit entry-exit permit)
4. Confirmation Order
- Receive the order from the buying team and review all the orders with the C/O that was sent from each company and find out the differences.
- Find out if the rate or the item model and the amount has been changed
- Make a comparison to figure a full image of the situation.
- Design excel sheet with full table to track the transfer order items that have been received or not received yet.
5. Wishing list (Soft Copy Hard Copy)
- Collect the order items by pictures to clarify every item by image with its code.
- Search the code manually by put the image next to its code to facilitate for the commercial team to take their decision easily.
- Participate in the inventory process if there is a shortage in inventory committee team.
7. Items Delivery
- Participate in the delivery process, if there is a shortage in inventory committee team.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Apparel and Fashion
About this Company
- Femex for Import story began with a simple agreement between two businessmen: Mr. Ahmed EL- Hefny from Egypt and Mr. Gabrielle Ferneni from Lebanon by establishing Femex for Import in 2009 and is based in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Femex Egypt
- The company started the business by acquiring...