- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and supports applications based on Java/JEE technology stack using Java / Java based frameworks and /or does web development using one or more programming languages or frameworks like Ruby , Python, Groovy etc.
- This specialty includes experience on development of enterprise applications using Java technologies and frameworks like Spring , Hibernate , Struts, JSF etc.
- Practitioners with this specialty would implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- This specialty also includes comprehensive understanding of dependency injection/inversion of control, aspect-oriented programming, functional programming, test-driven development, data access framework, transaction management framework, and batch processing. Would be well versed in the DevOps methodologies and tools.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Senior PHP developer with
- 5+ years of experience in PHP development, with broad knowledge of PHP frameworks (Laravel or Symfony, ...).
- Developing themes and plugins/extensions for Moodle LMS and Joomla CMSSolid understanding of MVC design patterns, Object Oriented Programming and version controls.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About this Company
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), incorporated on June 16, 1911, is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBM