- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for keeping clients data records.
- Responsible for filling all document related to clients.
- Responsible for coordinating with legal department to receive the client contract.
- Responsible for keeping contracts logs.
- Responsible for coordinating between clients & legal Department in terms of signing contract and delivering it.
- Responsible for coordinating between clients & property Management Department in terms of signing checks.
- Responsible for responding to clients requests.
- Responsible for issuing the CRM Committee form if needed.
- Responsible for keeping record of the requests & Committees logs.
- Responsible for communicating the feedback of CRM Committee to the client.
- Responsible for arranging client visit to his own unit.
- Responsible for sending the handover letters to the clients or any other correspondence between the company and clients.
- Responsible for responding the client reschedule installment request.
- Responsible for responding to the client assignment request and starting the assignment process.
- Responsible for coordinating between client & Facility management in terms of signing the utilities contracts.
- Responsible for coordinating between the client and Finishing & handover in handover process.
- Responsible for communicating with technical development & project management to receive the actual delivery date.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at KUWADICO
Kuwait’s National Real Estate Company (NREC) in a joint partnership with Egypt’s Wadi El Nil Company, have established KUWADICO. Bringing together the innovation and vision gained from extensive regional achievements, KUWADICO was founded to develop Grand Heights, a pioneering venture in suburban living.