- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Trufla Technology is a Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
We’ve put together some great benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
About Our Offices:
- New Modern Office
- Central Cairo Location
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
- You're passionate about bringing ideas to life through technology, and it’s important for you to be a part of a team focused on providing exceptional solutions to both internal and external customers. Experience in website development technology and CMSs, you are also passionate about learning and evaluating new and emerging technology. You're extremely well organized and can balance multiple tasks and competing priorities. You're also driven to meet deadlines and flourish in an environment that's demanding and fast-paced. You're eager to work closely with a team of senior developers to increase your knowledge and experience in not only web development but also user experience, testing and search engine optimization.
- Participate in content population, website maintenance and upgrades, client change requests and other supporting development tasks
- Provide support on a variety of tasks to senior developers, quality control engineers, graphic designers and project managers.
- Work with a cross-functional, full-stack development team to build cross-platform, responsive, high-performing CMS based websites and applications
- Help with process documentation,
- Bring innovative ideas to the table to help make our environment and processes better
- Be constantly experimenting and innovating
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Insurance
About this Company
Trufla Technology is a Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trufla