- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 USD per month, Accommodation, Flight Tickets, Transportation
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development lifecycle.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Collaborate with tech leads to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with UX team to ensure UX design aligns completely with documented business requirements.
- Collect, analyze, and document stakeholder requirements.
- Design solution and expected system operation from business perspective.
- Empathize with the end-user and collect/represent their concerns.
- Document detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications.
- Participate in time plan creation and specify milestones after consolidating efforts collected from the development, quality, and UX teams.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends.
- Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, and techniques.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
Unicom group for Telecommunication Technology" established in 2004 UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicom Group